So Positively Alyssa nominated anyone who reads this award and wants to participate so I thought I’ve never been nominated for a blogging award before so why not?
1.Thank you to Alyssa who writes an amazing blog, fightmsdaily for nominating me. Otherwise I am never nominated for awards. Not only is she an amazing writer and I think she takes after her poppy, but she also has a beautiful heart. Whenever I am having a bad day she is someone I am able to vent to and she always gives me advice and even if I don’t always take it or listen to it, although I’m bad at giving my own advice she is very thoughtful and wise. Alyssa has lived with MS for 18 years but she doesn’t let her MS take over her body, she has a very positive outlook on life. She always responds to all of my comments. I always look forward to her Motivational Monday and Pick Me Up Thursday posts. She has shared some amazing quotes which have really lifted me up some days, some of them are so cute and she writes straight from her heart what she is thinking. Alyssa, you really have achieved your goal of wanting to spread POSITIVITY. We share the same goal, I too also hope to spread hope and positivity but I don’t think I have been very successful.
The link below is to her website and I think you should go and check it out.ttps://fightmsdaily.com/
Give a brief story of how your blog started.
This is a bit of a sad story actually which I’m being brave and sharing for the first time. I really hope none of the staff members are reading this.My journey with blogging started when I used to volunteer with an organisation which had a a blog page for all volunteers where we could blog about our experiences etc and from that time I became addicted to blogging. Whether it was posting up something positive to start the day, sharing my happy experiences, sharing an art and craft activity, the rules for a new game or introducing polls and quizzes on songs or which contestant is going to win The Voice, MAsterchef or X Factor. I was a positive and bubbly person and so I used to always like to post positive quotes every month on their volunteer blog page and eventually became champion of the positive quotes group (created by me). Everything I posted was always positive. As some of you might know I live with a chronic illness. Now one day I happened to be unwell while volunteering and to cut a long story short basically I was terminated after I stood up for my rights and no longer allowed to continue contributing. 😦 For a while I couldn’t move on and I lost my interest in positive quotes but a year and a half later I decided I would try andstart my own blog. Of course I have had a lot of difficulty getting an audience because I originally started out being a blog for children and children at heart. One of my interests is working with children and so CoolnCreative, was born, a page about all the latest children’s and family movies, books, craft activities, ways to spend the holidays and games. Cool and Creative is not only a blog for children and parents with children, but also for adults who are young at heart.I am of course still passionate about working with children and continue to post about the latest movies and games but since then more recently I started writing my own original quotes and reflections to add some hope and positivity to your day and now my blogs seems to be a bit of everything. I hope to spread hope and positivity in all of your lives. 🙂
Give two pieces of advice to New Bloggers
So I am a new blogger myself and don’t have very many followers so I don’t have much advice I can give other than just be kind to others. If someone follows you or likes your blog, spread the love and follow them back. Please Be Kind.
The bloggers I’m going to select for this award are firstly all of the fantastic bloggers who follow me and take the time to read my posts and comment on them or like them, except for the ones that have award free blogs:
- Christy Istrate from Miraculous Smile. She rally does have a lovely smile. She always encourages me to blog and continue doing what I love and I love her posts with quotes and hope. Your prayers are much appreciated.
- Jenny from Tripping through Treacle. You’re a mommy and your children must love you. You take the time to read my blogs and like them.
- Nikki from Undiagnosed Warrior. You were one of my first followers. Be Brave my warrior.
- Our Little Red House (Sorry I still don’t know your name). I love your kind words and thoughtfulness and you are so creative just like me.
- Crafts, Chronic Illness and Adulting (Sorry I also don’t know your name). I love your watercolour painting s on the bottom of all of your blogs. They are so happy.
- Dinosaurs, Donkeys and MS. Love reading Dizzy’s journeys. You have some useful tips like putting your PJS in the fridge and you have commented on a lot of my blog posts.
- Caz from Invisibly Me. Even though you don’t need the recognition, you’ve already got an audience and having over 1000 followers is a huge achievement and recognition in itself you always take the time to at least like my blogs and when I feel like giving up you try your best to cheer me up.You are so thoughtful and encouraging.
- Vivian from God’s Whispers of Truth. Loved your comment on my post about adult colouring in.
- Sam from the Fainting Lady who writes as Gravity Hates Me. Hope you’re having a good POTSy symptom day too.
- Kell Andre fromBlossoming Through Life. You’re creative just like me.
- Nikki from Brainless Blogger. Understands what brain fog is like.
- Vickie from vickleas.com.
- Tracey from Making It through the Rain.
- Tiny Tears Toni from MyMSrollercoasterride.
- Helen from Helen’s Journey. I hope I haven’t left anyone out and I wish I had the time to say more.
- Kal from Middle Me These bloggers are not my followers but I follow their blogs and so I’d also like to nominate:
- Dannie from Chronically Dannie as even though she is not one of my followers we have an awful lot in common.
- Rachel from the Invisible Hypothyroidism. Even though you don’t really need this award to be recognised, you’re so lucky to be in the position you are now and it is my dream to one day have people like the stuff I write about as much as your blog too but I would also like to be a thyroid advocate as this is a cause I care about. Loved your post for Thyroid Cancer Awareness month.
- Lavender and Levity.
- Lindsay from Dysautomaniac and
- Jak from Mastcellblog. Here I go breaking the rule of this award again just like Alyssa. I think I’ve nominated about twenty of you. So now it’s your turn to nominate 15 other bloggers.
The Rules Are:
- Thank the Blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Write a post to show your Award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to New Bloggers
- Select 15 or more bloggers for this award.
- Let each Nominee know you’ve nominated them and leave a link to your post. I hope you like my blog and start to follow it and I really hope that I have spread a bit of hope and positivity. Coolncreative aka. Nicole 🙂